Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
- Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.